• A 1995 red Cadillac SLS stolen from the parking lot of a discount drug mart in New Philadelphia was found Saturday morning in the parking lot of Giant Eagle in Dover. In the video, two women are taking a car to the drugstore. They were found in the woods near the grocery store. One was arrested on a Massillon warrant. Drugs and drugs were recovered from his purse. A person from Mineral City, the owner of the car said that he left the car with the keys inside.
• A 23-year-old man was jailed for domestic violence after beating his girlfriend on Saturday evening in the 200 block of Seventh Street NW.
• A man charged with disorderly conduct was banned from returning after he was found drunk at a property in the 200 block of Front Avenue SW on Wednesday evening. He was jailed for eight hours.
• Change was taken from an unlocked 2009 Ford Escape in the 200 block of Church Avenue SW on Friday night.
• According to the complaint filed at 1:44 a.m. Saturday, a Predator green 2001 Acura was damaged by a motorist leaving the crash site in the 600 block of Ray Avenue NW.
• A 34-year-old woman was jailed for domestic violence after she was found to be the primary attacker in an incident with a man on Cornett Street in Port Washington on Saturday afternoon.
• A 29-year-old man was arrested on Thursday night on two counts of domestic violence and a West Virginia warrant after pulling a knife and chasing his mother and her newborn grandson down Liberty Road SW in the Newcomerstown area. The woman was thrown out the door. The child’s head hit the door frame. The victims hid in the forest.
• A woman among those killed in a fight early Saturday in Kikin County, 10997 State Route 212 NE near Bolivar, went to a Canton hospital for treatment for shortness of breath. The bar’s bouncer told a deputy sheriff that the incident started when two men went after the third man. Law enforcement was called at 1:20 a.m. Several people were injured as the fight passed.
• An abandoned vehicle was reported missing on Saturday in block 6100 of State Route 250 NW in Beach City area.
• Fights were reported early Sunday near Kickin Country, 10997 State Route 212 NE Bolivar and late Saturday in the 11000 block of East Avenue NW, Sandyville.
• Fridays at 14th Street and N. Drugs and narcotics were recovered from a vehicle on Wooster Avenue.
• The fire brigade extinguished the burning mattress in the 200 block of Lloyd Street at 1.50 am on Sunday.
• A vehicle entered the 200 block of E.18th Street on Saturday night.